By the Grace of God and Blessings of Maa Ganga a meeting was convened under the leadership of Late Shri. Daya Ram ji on 24th April 1995 at Kanak mandi in connection with construction of Jammu Yatri Bhawan at Haridwar.
On 3rd May 1995 Shri Sat Pal Langer was elected as President of Jammu Yatri Bhawan and a Committee was nominated for making Laws and By-laws for formation of Trust. Shri Pawan Kumar Shastri was nominated as Vice-President, Shri L.D. Aggarwal as Cashier, Shri Mangat Ram Gupta as General Secretary and Shri Dwarka Nath Gupta as Legal Advisor. On 30th may 1995 the idols of Rahda Krishna was installed with rituals by Smt. & Shri Baldev Dass ji Mahant of Kadhwana Temple and disciple of Shri 1008 Shri Lachman Dass ji Maharaj. On 30th June 1997 the Bhoomi Poojan of the occupied land was performed by Shri Sat Pal Langer alongwith Shri Pawan Kumar Shastri, Shri L.D. Aggarwal, Shri mangat Ram Gupta and Shri Dwarka Nath Gupta, Shri Gurudas Sharma, Shri Prem Nath, Shri Krishan Lal Gupta and Ch. Nahar Singh ji.